1. Decluttering your space helps declutter your mind. Our environments often reflect what’s going on inside our heads. Cleaning and decluttering will help you feel less stressed, less overwhelmed, and more focused.
Pro Tip: Start with a very, very, VERY small area and go from there. (e.g. start with your sock drawer, then the whole dresser.)
2. It’s important to set boundaries. Boundaries are good. Boundaries are our friends. People treat you how you allow them to and on the flip side they treat you how you treat them. A little respect and consideration never hurt anyone 😜
3. You don’t have to listen to everyone. Not everyone has good advice, although, everyone is usually quick to give it. Just because they give it doesn’t mean you have to listen or absorb it.
4. Approach everything with confidence. We’ve all heard the saying, “confidence is key.” Then use it to unlock the damn door! Go to work, that meeting, that date and don’t be afraid to be YOU!
5. Don’t be afraid to dream big! Dream PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE - WIDE - WIDE big!
6. If you don’t ask, the answer is alway no. Period.
7. Never lose sight of your dinosaur. We are who we are. Find out who that is, love that person, respect that person, grow that person, and in all the noise that we are constantly surrounded in, don't lose sight of that person.